Product Line Evaporated Coils – Preferred SeriesApplication VerticalType Uncased AProposition 65 Product Warnings 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Puron® refrigerant
- Puron refrigerant-specific Thermostatic Expansion Valve metering device
- Upflow/downflow applications
- Exclusive DuraCoat™ tin-plated coils available
- Easy access coils
- Sloped drain pan to help minimize bacteria and mold build-up
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
Get A Quote
Warranty 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
Refrigerant Puron ® refrigerant
Coil Configuration Uncased A
Features Thermostatic Expansion Valve
Cooling Capacity (tons) 1.5 – 5
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.